PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE AND COMMON COURTESY AT ALL TIMES – WHEN IN DOUBT, ASK KATIE OR JACQUE
- ALL parking in designated areas only. NO parking at stalls unless loading/unloading.
- Remain with your horse(s) when using turnouts and round pens. Priority is to be given to those riding or lunging.
- Keep contact information current. Complete and display information cards on stalls.
- Arena can be reserved in advance for exclusive use such as clinics or training. Contact the Barn Manager in advance to be added to the calendar. Check the posted schedule on the bulletin board for availability.
- All stalls will be cleaned in the MORNING (included in your board fee).
- You must clean up after your horse in all common areas.
- Keep the area around your feeding station and the perimeter of your stall neat and tidy.
- Return all jumps, barrels, posts or cones to the sidelines of the arena after use.